Monday, February 27, 2012

Life: in general

i have had the best couple of months with my new husband and my new life, but sometimes when i think of how much we haven't accomplished i get a little bummed. we still don't have our own place of residence... i hope thats not a bad thing, i mean we dont have a house, we dont have an apartment, we are living above my in-laws garage. i mean i love them dearly and they are the most wonderful people in the world, i'm so lucky to have such great people on my side, but shouldn't we have a place to call our own? josh still does not have a job. i know he works really hard and puts himself out there every single day and works on getting a job but NO ONE IS HIRING, which makes both of our lives difficult. Of course we still love each other and hard times are just making us grow stronger. every week is the same though, monday through thursday i get up and eat breakfast and cuddle with my husband untill i have to go to work (sometimes we go to the libaray of course) and then work work work, then i get home and watch friends, then sleep. fridays and saturdays are slightly different because i dont have to work (usally, sometimes yes) then sunday our relief day. we get to relax and go to church. i get to hang out with my kiddos in sunday school and sing songs in Primary. i get to see my group of people and get hugs and kisses. my day to feel wanted more than anyting by my Heavenly Father, my day to read my scriptures and feel so free. sunday is my happy place :) i get to come home and just sit on the couch and watch all the kids play on the rug and josh and i get to play games, while everyone else is running and screaming. i feel perrfectly happy on sundays and then i go to sleep and wake up to the nightmare that is the whole next week. now i AM writing this on a monday so that might be part of the cynic that is comeing out, but i do hope for sunshine (or snow, no more rain) and a better week to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment